New Campaings

Space to chat about D&D, Star Wars, 3:16, and any other roleplaying games.

Moderator: jwoolf

EL Presidente!!!!
Nightbringer
Name: Lovell Harmon
What's your favorite game?: ShadowFist

New Campaings

Post by EL Presidente!!!! » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:25 am

There are four NEW campaigns in the works...at this point, all of them have open space. The campaigns are for:

- D&D 4th Edition (GM: Lovell - my current game has been going on for almost 4 YEARS!!!! Time to start a new game to run alongside this one).
- Iron Kingdoms (GM: Akil)
- Only War (FFG Imperial Guard RPG) (GM: Lovell - starting shortly after the new game drops in November. This will be a mini-campaign with about 4-8 sessions)
- Star Wars (based in the new Beta Test version of the RPG from FFG)
- Shadowrun (latest edition) (GM: Justin)
- Legend of the 5 Rings (5th edition) (GM: Lovell - This will be a mini-campaign with about 4-8 sessions, but it can be extended at the players request)

As of right now, all of these games are scheduled to be run at Red Caps and a specific day/time hasn't been selected. If anyone is interested in joining either of these games, just reply to this email and we will start separate topics for each game.

Lovell
"You have ruled this galaxy for ten thousand years, yet have little of account to show for your efforts. Such failure must be as depressing to bear as it is pathetic to behold." - Imotekh the Stormlord

jwoolf
Fallen
Name: Jason
What's your favorite game?: Mordheim!

Re: New Campaings

Post by jwoolf » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:28 am

I'd be up for Only War. What happened to our Space Marine game, though?
headwound! minis: http://www.headwoundminis.com/

Can't stopf the Wolfkopf

tjkopena
Kingbreaker
What's your favorite game?: Race for the Galaxy

Post by tjkopena » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:18 pm

I'm interested in Only War as a short, focused campaign over the winter. I could also be interested in the other FFG 40k books, i.e., revive the previous efforts. I'm not super tied to the IG setting.

chaosCONSUMEUS
Squig
Name: Christian Warrick
What's your favorite game?: Warhammer 40k

Post by chaosCONSUMEUS » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm pretty interested in both Only War (as well as any other potential FFG 40k RPGs) and D&D. Hopefully It's not to late to jump into either one of those.
My will is fire, my drive is vengeance, my blade is pain.

7000pts CSM 8-7-2