Dads of PAGE

Talking up Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Warmachine, Hordes, Coreheim, Flames of War, Battlefleet Gothic, and others.

Moderator: jwoolf

Cable
Chaos Raptor
What's your favorite game?: 40K

Re: Dads of PAGE

Post by Cable » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:40 pm

EL Presidente!!!! wrote:You forget a few rules...draft your own codex...make a few "adjustments" to improve game play, and your branded for life!
Just like Chuck Connors pardner.....................
Attachments
branded3.jpg
branded3.jpg (16.19 KiB) Viewed 708 times

Admiral5harm
Father Knight
What's your favorite game?: B5 wars

Post by Admiral5harm » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:18 am

I don't even play 40k and i have to read the rules to make sure lovell codex do not become popular, I was on a forum and some one quoted from his personal codex. Both his sons asked me to join in to counter his propaganda of the necron being the savior of the universe.
while my own son play the dawn of war video game and love the Blood ravens chapter.....Really I just required for him to run up Lemon hill with a copy of puerto rico; practice rolling dice at random Subway stop, last week it was the girard Ave BSL stop. If the dice fall off the platform he has to start over again end to end. Do push up with Twilight imperium on his back and set up a fortress america o the ground of the Phila Art Museum and take it down in the proper order in 15 minutes 8-) ;) :ugeek: this is how you raise gamers.
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy.
John Adams

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
Voltaire

Admiral5harm
Father Knight
What's your favorite game?: B5 wars

Post by Admiral5harm » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:26 am

I don't even play 40k and i have to read the rules to make sure lovell codex do not become popular, I was on a forum and some one quoted from his personal codex. Both his sons asked me to join in to counter his propaganda of the necron being the savior of the universe.
while my own son play the dawn of war video game and love the Blood ravens chapter.....Really I just required for him to run up Lemon hill with a copy of puerto rico; practice rolling dice at random Subway stop, last week it was the girard Ave BSL stop. If the dice fall off the platform he has to start over again end to end. Do push up with Twilight imperium on his back and set up a fortress america o the ground of the Phila Art Museum and take it down in the proper order in 15 minutes 8-) ;) :ugeek: this is how you raise gamers.
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy.
John Adams

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
Voltaire