Annual Apoc Mash-Up!

Talking up Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Warmachine, Hordes, Coreheim, Flames of War, Battlefleet Gothic, and others.

Moderator: jwoolf

EL Presidente!!!!
Nightbringer
Name: Lovell Harmon
What's your favorite game?: ShadowFist

Annual Apoc Mash-Up!

Post by EL Presidente!!!! » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:50 am

Hey, I know we are 4 months out, but can we start posting the details of the 2016 APOC Extravaganza. Things like point levels, Lords of War/Super-Heavy restrictions, sides, etc? Things have to be ordered and shipped (that put in the closet until two weeks before to wait for marathon construction and painting sessions). We also have to nail down the venue and the terrain.

NOTE: I will NOT be playing Necron. The lesser races have clearly demonstrated their unworthiness for our grandeur.

Lovell
"You have ruled this galaxy for ten thousand years, yet have little of account to show for your efforts. Such failure must be as depressing to bear as it is pathetic to behold." - Imotekh the Stormlord

Admiral5harm
Father Knight
What's your favorite game?: B5 wars

Re: Annual Apoc Mash-Up!

Post by Admiral5harm » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:58 am

Closet time is important for models to mature and prepare before they are assembled. and of course it has to be put on the Avenger schedule, so that the AVenger can say....."Avengers Assemble" :roll: :lol: :o
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy.
John Adams

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
Voltaire

Commodus
Princeps
Name: Alex
What's your favorite game?: Warhammer 40K

Post by Commodus » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:40 am

I'm not local - stuck out in the wastelands of Cleveland - but I've actually been waiting for the kickoff of your annual Apocalypse game for a few months now. There are no real outlet for Apoc out in my area, so I'm considering the drive out to Philly for the weekend.

I have a growing Adeptus Titanicus army of 5 Knights and a Warlord Titan, with another Knight and two Warhounds that will probably be ready by the time this rolls around. Once the guidelines are determined, I can sort out exactly what's appropriate and what would be too much.

Cable
Chaos Raptor
What's your favorite game?: 40K

Post by Cable » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Commodus wrote:I'm not local - stuck out in the wastelands of Cleveland - but I've actually been waiting for the kickoff of your annual Apocalypse game for a few months now. There are no real outlet for Apoc out in my area, so I'm considering the drive out to Philly for the weekend.

I have a growing Adeptus Titanicus army of 5 Knights and a Warlord Titan, with another Knight and two Warhounds that will probably be ready by the time this rolls around. Once the guidelines are determined, I can sort out exactly what's appropriate and what would be too much.
Is Drew Carey correct............................."Cleveland Rocks!" :?:

Commodus
Princeps
Name: Alex
What's your favorite game?: Warhammer 40K

Post by Commodus » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:47 am

All I know is that we finally have enough craft breweries to make our sports teams bearable. And we are, in fact, not Detroit.

Cable
Chaos Raptor
What's your favorite game?: 40K

Post by Cable » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Commodus wrote:All I know is that we finally have enough craft breweries to make our sports teams bearable. And we are, in fact, not Detroit.
Don't forget....................."Johnny Football" will rescue the Browns :!: