Have: Odd work hours Want: 40k

Open for general PAGE topics---schedule, other events, membership, and so on.

Moderator: jwoolf

The Shrike
Squig
Name: Carl McLaughlin
What's your favorite game?: 40k

Have: Odd work hours Want: 40k

Post by The Shrike » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Hey PAGE! I can't make the 40k night at Red Caps and work odd hours. For example, my days off are usually during the week, and half the time I'm on nightwork so could be free for a game at like 10am on a weekday when normal people are working.

When I'm on day work, I can game at night from like 6-10 but would have to host at my place because I wake up at 5am on that schedule.

Is anyone else in a similar boat? I'm willing to travel down to RedCaps but would provide food and your beverage of choice if you're willing to travel to my mancave in the Northeast to roll dice.

Thanks guys, I've been having trouble getting regular games and I'm looking to get games in more often.

Carl

jwoolf
Fallen
Name: Jason
What's your favorite game?: Mordheim!

Re: Have: Odd work hours Want: 40k

Post by jwoolf » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:53 am

Guys, please help Carl, he's playing solitaire 40k missions... and I don't mean games involving harlequins...
headwound! minis: http://www.headwoundminis.com/

Can't stopf the Wolfkopf

EL Presidente!!!!
Nightbringer
Name: Lovell Harmon
What's your favorite game?: ShadowFist

Post by EL Presidente!!!! » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:22 am

Carl,

I may be able to accommodate your schedule for 1 or 2 games a month. Where in the Northeast are you located? I play Necron and Imperial Guard (Militarum Tempestus).

Lovell
"You have ruled this galaxy for ten thousand years, yet have little of account to show for your efforts. Such failure must be as depressing to bear as it is pathetic to behold." - Imotekh the Stormlord

The Shrike
Squig
Name: Carl McLaughlin
What's your favorite game?: 40k

Post by The Shrike » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:47 am

Hey Lovell, I live at like Pine Rd and Welsh Rd, is there a way to PM you my number and exact address? Doesn't seem like I have messaging privileges yet.

Thanks!

EL Presidente!!!!
Nightbringer
Name: Lovell Harmon
What's your favorite game?: ShadowFist

Post by EL Presidente!!!! » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:34 am

The Shrike wrote:Hey Lovell, I live at like Pine Rd and Welsh Rd, is there a way to PM you my number and exact address? Doesn't seem like I have messaging privileges yet.

Thanks!
Sent you a PM, see if it goes through
"You have ruled this galaxy for ten thousand years, yet have little of account to show for your efforts. Such failure must be as depressing to bear as it is pathetic to behold." - Imotekh the Stormlord